The AGM will be held at Torquay Athletic Rugby Football Club on Thursday 25th November at 6.30pm. Free parking available and complementary refreshments. Come along to meet the TUST board and have your say.
For those members unable to attend in person we will be hosting the meeting on Zoom. Join here from 6.20pm:
We look forward to seeing as many of you as possible at the meeting.
Thursday 25th November 2021 at 6.30pm. Venue: Torquay Athletic Rugby Football Club or via Zoom (details to follow nearer the date) We need you at the AGM to show your support for TUST and have your say on our direction. If you are unable to attend you may appoint a proxy to vote on your behalf using the attached form which is also available to downlaod on the TUST website at www.tust.co.uk .
1. Chairman’s welcome and apologies for absence
2. Minutes of Annual General Meeting held on 25th November 2020
3. Receipt of the accounts and balance sheet for the year ending 30th June 2021 including report of the Independent Examiner.
4. Proposal to disapply the requirement for a full audit for 2021/22 accounts and the appointment of Independent Examiner for 2021/22.
5. Election of Board members
6. Report of the Board
7. Q&A session
8. Chairman’s closing remarks.
All papers including 2020 minutes, 2020/21 accounts and proxy form available to download at: